ChildHope is a small UK registered charity working around the world with children who are in some of the most difficult and dangerous circumstances.
These include children who are:
- Living or working on the streets or in slums
- In prison or in contact with the law
- Exposed to abuse at home or in schools
- Orphaned or alone
- At risk of HIV or denied treatment for AIDS
- Engaged in the worst forms of child labour or sexual exploitation.
We support projects in ten countries in Africa, Asia and South America that challenge the many forms of violence suffered by children and young people.
Since 1989 ChildHope has provided support to hundreds of thousands of vulnerable children, their families and communities around the world. The projects we currently support give priority to prevention, finding long lasting solutions and tackling the underlying causes of poverty and violence.