The National Autistic Society
The National Autistic Society is the leading UK charity for people with autism (including Asperger syndrome) and their families.
A local charity with a national presence, we campaign and lobby for lasting positive change for people affected by autism and provide services in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, such as:
- information, advice, advocacy, training and support for individuals and their families
- information and training for health, education and other professionals working with people with autism and their families
- specialist residential, supported living, outreach and day services for adults
- specialist schools and education outreach services for children
- out-of-school services for children and young people
- employment training and support and social groups for adults with autism.
We want a world where everyone understands autism and people living with autism get to live the life they choose.
Registered Charity No. England and Wales (269425) and in Scotland (SC039427)