Cancer Focus Northern IrelandCancer Focus Northern Ireland is working to reduce the impact of cancer in Northern Ireland.
- Over 3,600 people die from cancer every year in Northern Ireland.
- 1 in 3 local people will develop some form of cancer.
- Thanks to earlier diagnosis and improved treatments, more & more people are surviving cancer.
- There are currently 39,000 people in Northern Ireland living with cancer.
Your donations will fight cancer in Northern Ireland by:
- Providing care for local cancer patients and their families.
- Funding local, cutting edge research to improve treatments for cancer patients.
- Reducing the risk of cancer and promoting early diagnosis by providing education and awareness programmes.
Registered Charity No. NIC101307