Blindcare is an equal partnership of nine large and small charities, most covering the whole of the United Kingdom and all working for people who are blind or visually impaired.
Through the work of our partner charities we are able to provide education and training for visually impaired adults and children to help them make their way in the world; to provide mobility support to help blind people lead full, active lives; to conduct international research into the prevention of blindness and to provide vital treatment, including the restoration of sight.
- Action for Blind People
- Fight for Sight
- Guide Dogs for the Blind Association
- International Glaucoma Association
- Midland Societies for the Blind
- Royal Blind Society
- Royal London Society for Blind People
- Royal National College for the Blind
- Royal National Institute of Blind People
Registered Charity No. 1020073